top of page

Home Inspections 

My WA home inspection license number is 2302 and I am insured and bonded. 

I will inspect all the systems of the home and report: condition of the home’s heating system; central air conditioning system; interior plumbing and electrical systems; the roof, attic and visible insulation; walls, ceilings, floors, windows and doors; the foundation, crawlspace, basement and structural components. Please see the rest of my site: Sample reports, certifications and more. 


My service prices depend on Square Footage of your home: Book here:  ​


Allow me one little boast: I will do an "AWESOME" job for you! 


Commercial Inspections 

Commercial inspections are similar in many ways to home inspections. Yet the components and systems are often just bigger. Depending on the job, I may hire electrical and HVAC professionals to help and I will combine their findings into my report. Commercial inspections often have flat, rubber membrane roofing and I have experience with that style of roofing. 


My service prices depend a little less on square footage and more estimation of time I will spend inspecting and who, if anyone, I may need to hire to help. Call me and we can work out the details. 

I am a member of the Certified Commercial Property Inspectors Association (CCPIA)


I have experience with commercial inspections. See this sample report:  

Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 11.09.56
Screen Shot 2020-05-04 at 11.21.11

Structural Pest inspections

I have always been interested in Entomology. Taught my daughter to enjoy insects. She amazed all the kids in her school, picking up bugs and showing them that they had nothing to be afraid of. 

In WA you have a choice as an inspector, do not get the SPI pest license and report that a home may have wood destroying organisms or be licensed and point out (and hopefully not your home!) subterranean termites and what to do about them. I obviously choose the latter! I aced my test and I am a Structural Pest Inspector #97619 for the State of Washington. This qualifies me to identify wood destroying organisms such as termites, ants, beetles and more in my inspection report.


For an extra fee, I can create for you a certified WA Complete Wood Destroying Organism report with a WSDA Inspection Control Number. (Most inspections do not need a separate report for the loan. I do report on all insect activity and damage in my regular report included in the normal inspection)

                                                            Book here: 

Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 10.45.33

Well Quality and Quantity Tests

I am testing for: Coliform Bacteria, Nitrate, Lead, Arsenic and Uranium. (this testing is cheaper if done at the time of the home inspection)

This is the standard real estate test in the Tri-county area. 

I use Anatek Labs in Spokane

Normal turnaround time for testing with Anatek is around 10 business days.

Rush Services for a cost are available. 

You will receive a Chain of Custody Report by email.                          Book here: 


Well Quantity Tests depend on the hours needed. Call for more information 509-738-6400 or email at 

Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 4.25.42 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-03-10 at 4.25.30 PM.png

Schedule a Manufactured Home Foundation Inspection and Engineering Report



Foundation Certification 

Partnering with engineering firm licensed in WA, we are providing FHA-HUD manufactured home foundation engineering certification. The engineering firm will provide an engineered stamped certification, verifying the manufactured home is placed on a permanent foundation that complies with the HUD Permanent Foundation Guide for Manufactured Homes (if it does not comply, clear reasons will be stated with imagery). 

Additions, Alterations, Modifications

If there are additions to the home (such as a porch that is attached to the home or carport or anything that is attached and not self-supportive) many lenders, underwriters and/or appraisers will also require additions information as part of the certification order. 


        Here are inspection orders I can fulfill: 

  1.  Permanent Foundation only

  2.  Additions only

  3.  Permanent Foundation and Additions. (a large % discounted price at the time of inspection if ordered right upfront)

Many times a Permanent Foundation is ordered and then, later on, an Additions order is asked for. It is much cheaper to order them together upfront. 

Mold Testing 

I test with a mold air quality pump and swabs. I use a lab that gives a Chain of Custody Report. 

Mold testing has a lot of variables so please call or email for info and pricing. 509-738-6400 or email at 



Screen Shot 2019-08-14 at 6.02.08 PM.png

Infrared Thermography Scanning

Home energy scanning are performed interior and also exterior:


Using a Thermal Imaging camera I will find the cold or (in the summer) warm air entering the interior of the home. 

I will also scan the exterior to find all the escaping heated or conditioned air coming from doors, windows and other hidden locations that can not be seen with your eyes. This escaping air is expensive! My job is to help you find where the problem areas are and recommend the right procedure and or the right qualified contractor to repair the problems. 





Screen Shot 2019-03-03 at 7.23.28 AM.png

The interior temperature was 70. As you see here 

the entering cold air at 37 degrees is an unwanted guest!



Blue areas are cold corners and the window. All normal. 

Here is the location of the significant air leek. How could anyone find that? I did and I can do this for you!



Yellow areas are insulation. Blues stripes are the wood framing. 

These images were for a client who thought their recently purchased home did not have much insulation. I was able to help them understand, using my thermal camera, that they did have plenty of insulation. I did discover (being a home inspector) that their problem was in the heating of their home and not the insulation. Money well spent they informed me! 

bottom of page